- International Parcel Delivery
- International money transfers
Send gifts to Ukraine
The minimum weight of a parcel for delivery to Ukraine by Sea or by Air is 5 kg (11 lbs) with a maximum weight of 30 kg (66 lbs).
Parcels must be securely packaged, preferably in a cardboard box, with name and address of both the sender and the recipient - must be written on 2 (two) sides of a parcel.
Meest Corporation does not cover damages to the contents of the parcels. Please notify our agents if you have any fragile items in the parcels and they will assist you in packaging them securely.
The maximum size of parcel: either side cannot exceed 1.05 m (41"), weight of parcel may be less than 5 kg, but the cost of shipping is as for 5 kg.
The cost of your package can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight. To determine the cost of shipping, the greater of the actual weight or dimensional weight is utilized.
The following are formulas for the dimensional weight in lbs. and kg*
* This formula only applies to AIR shipments
Each parcel is automatically insured for $60 US. If you, as the sender, waive any additional insurance, you will need to put your signature in the column “For sender: sign here to waive additional insurance and accept $60 limited liability”.
The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is $800 US. Under these terms, if opting for additional insurance, you will need to indicate the additional insurance amount in the “Insurance” column. Insurance is available for larger amounts depending on the parcel contents; customers will need to coordinate larger amounts of insurance with Meest Corporation – head office.
Please note: parcels insured for over $500 US may be opened by Meest’s employees or agents, in the presence of the sender, to determine whether the contents of the parcel correspond to the insured amount.
A separate CN 23 customs declaration must be completed for each parcel and must be signed by the sender. Use this form to enter description of goods, their quantity, and total value of the contents of the parcel. When filling out the declaration you may not use general wording such as “clothing”, “used items”, “humanitarian aid”, “souvenirs”, “hardware”, “food products”, etc. Please write the full actual contents of the parcel, including specific items. You must place a number in the “Quantity” column next to the name of each item in the declaration, for example: jackets - 2, pants - 3, etc. Before mailing auto parts, electronics, household appliances, furniture, etc. contact Meest Corporation – Head Office for additional detailed information. If mailing books you must indicate their related subject, such as, religious, children’s books, textbooks, etc. in the declaration.
IMPORTANT: All parcels must be addressed to actual recipients residing at the indicated addresses. All packages addressed to fictitious recipients or addresses will be confiscated by Customs of recipient country.
Meest Corporation has no influence on the decisions made by customs of recipient country nor is responsible for their decisions.
Meest Corporation Inc. will not ship the following prohibited items to International destinations:
Prohibited Items for Air Freight
- Alcohol beverages
- Credit or Debit Cards
- Jewelry & Watches
- Illegal Drugs
- Perishable Foodstuffs
- Ammunition & Guns
- Airbags for Cars
- Camping Stoves
- Christmas Crackers
- Cleaners & Solvents 真人行动二十三式私密视频真人行动二十三式私密视频,自己做卫生间地面防水视频自己做卫生间地面防水视频,男同桌放学骗我去他家h文男同桌放学骗我去他家h文
- Compressed Air & Gas Cylinders
- Diesel, Fuel & Gasoline
- Dry Ice
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas-filled Hair Curlers
- Infectious Substances
- Life Jackets
- Liquid Bleach & Chlorine
- Nail Varnish
- Paint & Turpentine
- Pepper Spray
- Perfume & Aftershave
- Radioactive Material
- Safety Matches
- Seat Belts
- Replica Firearms / Guns
- Animals & Animal Products
- Body Parts
- Knives & Weapons
- Lab & Medical Samples.
Prohibited Items for Sea Freight
- Firearms and ammunition, sharp weapons and other items specifically designed for attack and defense (brass knuckles, stilettos, cans with liquid nerve agent, etc.);
- Explosive, flammable and other dangerous substances, military equipment, unless otherwise provided by legislation; narcotics, psychotropic substances, their analogues and precursors, scheduled by the Ministry of Health’s Committee as controlled substances under current law, or radioactive substances;
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, and tobacco products;
- Gyro scooters
- Items of obscene or immoral content;
- Firearms permits, employment records, military IDs, passports, and other identification documents;
- Goods which export violates intellectual property laws;
- Items classified as national, historic, or cultural heritage according to the Ukrainian laws;
- Seeds and planting materials; food products of animal origin including canned products, live animals, except bees, leeches, silkworm caterpillars;
- Perishable food products (fresh fruits and vegetables);
- Jewelry, bank notes, and precious metals;
- Motorcycle frames, engines, chassis, etc., which are described as vehicle parts (disassembled vehicles);
- (Belarus only) Canned food;
- (Russia only) Special technical means used to secretly obtain information;
- (Russia only) Information on print, audiovisual and other media containing calls for extremist and terrorist activities or public justification of terrorism; Materials of pornographic content transported with the purpose of marketing; Propaganda materials, printed or distributed in violation of the requirements of the legislation of the countries of the customs union on elections and referendums; Materials aimed at propaganda of Nazi attributes and symbols; Materials containing any other information that may harm the political or economic interests of the republic, its state security, health and morals of citizens;
- (Central Asia only) Religious literature;
- (Central Asia only) Household and cosmetic sprays.